Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spencer and Tanner's "Spain" birthday party

Since the babies were born here and our friends that saw them grow up during their first year wanted to help celebrate, we had another party for them.   We went with a Spanish theme since we already had their "American" party.  Yes, the Spanish bull on the cake is anatomically correct.  The babies were so tired so we hurried with the celebration part and put them to bed.  We had a great time with our friends and food.  Feliz CumpleaƱos!!!



Tired babies




singing with their friends Jennifer and Morgan


Some of the group.  All of the kids were playing outside.


Lucia gave them some new cars





Our cute friend Valeria



1 comment:

  1. Hi there ... I hope this doesn't freak you out that I took a peek at your blog. I came across it through a photo you tagged on FB ... and I am thrilled. I was mission companions with Beatriz in Spain years ago and I love seeing her again through your blog. She is one of my very favorite people in the world and I miss her. I am trying to figure out how to get work in Spain, my husband served a mission there, too, and we would love to be living there. So enjoy your experience - you have a beautiful family and I am very appreciative of finding these photos online - THANK YOU! Would it be weird if I keep checking in on your blog? I promise I am not a weirdo crazy lady - just ask Beatriz ... or maybe not, she loves me, but she might still call me crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: