Monday, March 29, 2010

Wish us luck!

We are going on our first long road trip with our five boys.  Tomorrow we are headed up to MADRID!  I am really excited to see such a cool city but am dreading the seven hour drive with the crew.  It could get very interesting.  This is a very much needed vacation.  We have all been so sick.  And since twins share everything, both babies got it.  Tanner first, then Spencer.  Cough, fever, snotty noses, and both got ear infections.  Jake and I both had it too.  So, we are ready to get out and see something other than our sick infested house. I need to go pack now so please wish us luck and we'll let you know all about it when we return.

Random pictures:

Jake loves to use his imagination and doesn't care what he looks like while doing it.  I don't know what he was playing but he parted his hair down the middle, put on Harry Potter glasses, ran around in his jeans and no shirt while shooting a storm trooper gun.  I love this kid.





This is proof of the misery we've been going through.  Poor Spencer.  I was constantly wiping and sucking out his nose but I couldn't keep up with it.  That's a mosquito bite.  They love his cheeks as much as I do.





2 comments:

  1. You can tell the wee man's not well. His wee eyes are just saying "I'm not well!"

    Good luck with your holiday! We're going to be doing an 8 hour journey with the girls at the weekend to see ROb's family. The thought of the journey is driving me nuts!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: