Thursday, March 11, 2010

My twin babies are 6 months old! (+ a week)



Why do they have to grow up so fast? I love these babies and all of the cute things they are doing.


                                            Spencer:







He's always smiling and giggling at everyone.
He loves to bounce in the bouncy all day.
He loves to grab his feet and suck his toes.
He spits all day long. Like real spitting. Big, loud, and wet. The boys nicknamed him "Spitzer"
He swings one arm like he's doing the "Sprinkler Dance"
So good and only makes a little peep when he needs something.


Tanner:











Has a great belly laugh when tickled.
Uses both hands to grab my face and suck my cheek.
Loves to roll to his tummy, to back, then tummy again.
Loves to play with the play table. He get so excited to see the toys.
Smiles while I sing him songs. ( Ignores my voice )
His eyes are so big that he always looks surprised.

The sleeping situation is getting much better.  I have gotten them on a schedule together and everyone is much more happy now.  I only have to get up 3 times at night compared to the 6-8.  Next hurdle is to get both of them to sleep all night long.  Hopefully soon!

4 comments:

  1. You are so awesome!! Those babies are precious!! I love their big blue Peterson eyes. Gorgeous!! I want to squeeze these boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I come to stay, I'll get up and feed them for you.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband asked me if your twins were joined since they are slumped against each other in all the pictures. We think they are adorable anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rebecca!! I've been reading your posts and just can't imagine! What a mission you are on! What a beautiful family you have created! Heavenly Father must really love you!!! You are doing so much good! I am so thrilled to see your boys and how big they all are!! You need a Costco for sure to keep your house stocked with enough food! I love you, Whitney

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: