Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Caden!

My first baby boy turned 10!  He has a two digit number for his age.  Oh, we love this kid so much.  We couldn't ask for a better boy to be the oldest of five.  He is so much fun and helps us with so many, many things.  



Caden LOVES:

his brothers
to eat, eat, and eat some more 
NBA.com
basketball
 soccer
 baseball
 football
 kickball
 (basically anything involves a ball and running) 
star wars
Harry Potter
computers
watching movies
speaking spanish with his dad, brothers, and friends at his spanish school
playing secret spy and having "wars" with the neighbor boys
to read ( he's on the third Harry Potter in spanish)
and did I mention he likes to eat?


Caden wanted a "Foosball" cake.
This is the best I could do. We had a small group over for pizza, cake and a movie.  He got a lot of Legos which is perfect.  They are way into that right now. He also got a storm trooper blaster gun, Harry Potter costume, secret spy kit brief case full of gear for a secret mission, and a kids world atlas book.  He was so excited and grateful for it all.




His best Spanish friend Alejandro





His friend Max and little brother Max













We love you Caden!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's 10 already! I remember you sending me a little photo of when he was just a few months old! And yes, the envelope was full of that confetti stuff, much to my annoyance - I was finding bits for ages afterwards.

    He's a darling little (big) boy. Happy Birthday Caden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another awesome picture of Caden I can hardly wait to put on display life size in my home in my brand new state of the art hi res digital picture displays. I am very excited about having such beautiful pictures to look at and admire, and to decorate my home! https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GXdHO55CSPc/S5vJngjGQHI/AAAAAAAAASs/fYxKGTldjcE/s1600/DSC_5987.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: