Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Warning... this is Disgusting!!!!!

Yes, the liquid is yellow and I know this is gross but I am trying to capture all of these events so the twins can know what they put me through.  Although this is an act of Tanner all on his own.  Well of course the "older boy" who left the toilet without flushing has a major part to this as well.  Still don't know which one.  No confessions, but my guess is that since the shoe belongs to Jake and it was taken off pretty close to the crime scene, that is a pretty good clue.  When are they going to learn to FLUSH and shut the bathroom door?   If I had a penny for every time I had to tell them we could have an early retirement. 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my...you have your hands full! So did you throw away those shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliza is all up in the toilets right now. I can't figure any solution to get my boys to flush and shut the doors....let me know when you figure it out!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: