Monday, April 11, 2011

My quick one week trip for Emme's wedding....

In March myself and my three older boys flew back for the fun events of my baby sisters wedding. Nick stayed here in Spain with the twins and it was a much easier journey this time without them on the flights.  I sure missed them but no more looonnnnnggggg airplane rides until we move back to the states next year.  I wouldn't have missed her wedding for anything.  I love her so much and am so proud of her and Dayton. She was a beautiful bride and I'm so happy I got to be a part of it all.  

This is a dinner we had with Dayton's family at my parents house.  









We we SO lucky to have it snow while we were there.  As you can see, Jake ran out in his pajamas to play.  Two days later it was melted and it was beautiful weather for her wedding.








The boys got to join all of the girls for a lunch at the Olive Garden.  No sitters.... but they were great. 







This is Em and Dayton just before leaving to go to the Temple to get married.  What a good looking couple.




Jake is closing his eyes here because he doesn't want to see Emily and Dayton kiss.  " It's Disgusting"!!!


The reception










2 comments:

  1. Emily looks great!! Last time I saw here she had short blonde hair. I hardly recognize her! And Cayden looks just like Nick in the picture in front of the temple. How fun!! I'm glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good picture. Very clear and sharp. The boy really cracks me up. On one hand he really looks goofy, on the other he is super cute! I saved the picture. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: