Monday, June 14, 2010

First haircuts

First haircuts at 9 months.  The babies were starting to get to that mullet phase, especially Tanner.  His hair is so funny.  It sticks straight up on top and I can't get it to stay down.  It's really cute but not when accompanied by some longer locks going down the neck.  Anyway,  here are the before and after pics.  Not a huge difference but just enough.  Nick said he couldn't tell a difference.

Spencer Before







Spencer After









Tanner Before










Tanner After








Both After







3 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I love their big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable. And I can't believe they are 9 months old already!
    My little pink bundle should be arriving tomorrow! :) I'll keep you posted. Such darling kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these boys. Do you get upset when they get their first hair cut? I always do... :(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: