Thursday, May 27, 2010

England

We just returned from a trip of a lifetime.  England.  I love it there so much.  I served a year and a half mission there 13 years ago and I've missed it ever since.  Thanks to Nick, he made my dreams come true to take my family back there again.  We did and saw so much, you'll have to bear with me as I post new pictures here for the next while.

May is a great time to visit because everything is in full bloom.  The rolling fields of green and yellow go on for miles.  I hate to admit that there was more than once I got choked up and overwhelmed with emotions as I overlooked the beautiful scenery.  I know, I'm a dork, but my heart was so full!  The pictures won't do it justice either.   Here's just a peek until I can get all of my pictures transferred from the laptop.













This is actually where we went our last day there, but I had to post pictures.  I'll go in order from now on and will explain what this beautiful place is when I get caught up.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! It's so pretty. I'm so happy for you that you got to go back and visit. What a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! The pictures are gorgeous. It doesn't even seem real...almost out of a fairytale book. I am so so glad you were able to go (and then get back, thanks volcano!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's something about leaving your home and making a new one in a new country. England will always be my second home as well!!! I've been able to go back twice-and can't wait until I go back again. And I always get that same choked up feeling as I drive along the countryside.

    Can't wait to see more pictures-and I am so jealous you got to meet up with Claire! What a reunion that must've been. I would've liked to have been a fly on the wall.....
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: