Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Birthday Catch Up

These loaded on here in the wrong order and I don't want to do the work to change them.  So we are starting with the latest September birthdays and working back to August.  This year Max and Jake decided they wanted to celebrate together.  I didn't prompt them in any way but it sure was a lot easier on me.  We had quite the crowd and had a lot of fun.  I did really well this year and just went with what they wanted.  Usually I have them pick a theme and go with that for the whole party.  They both wanted totally different cakes, so I let it go.  Jake turned 6 and he wanted a castle cake.  Max turned 9 and wanted a Pikachu cake. They weren't the easiest cakes I've done but still fun for them and that's what counts. 











Back in August, these TWO cuties turned TWO!!!  How do they grow up so fast?   I am so in love with these boys.  They are definitely in the terrible twos though.  I thought one in that stage was hard. Now I feel like it was a piece of cake compared to having two of them.  They are so fun though and keep our family always laughing.  They bring so much joy.















We also had a fun time celebrating Nick's birthday in August.  We have a great group of friends here and it was all four of these great guys birthdays within a week of each other.  We had a fun party to celebrate them all.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Everybody! Or should I say Feliz Cumplianos (or something like that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super late - but your boys are so handsome! Those eyes can melt anyone's heart! Hope you're still enjoying all of Europe!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: