Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Seville Spain


This last holiday weekend we spent the day in Seville.  This beautiful place is only an hour away from us.  I had never been because Nick went a couple of times last year just after the twins were born.  He took our family when they came to help with the babies. So it was fun for me to go visit this time.  The parks, plazas, and buildings are just beautiful.  The third largest cathedral in the world is there, where Christopher Columbus is buried.  It's just breathtaking.  I know we say it all of the time but,  the pictures don't do it justice.




















2 comments:

  1. Wow. Spain really looks like a beautiful place. I'll need to go there sometime..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you bought a beautiful fan! I still use my fan from Seville - esp. when prego!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: