Wednesday, April 15, 2009

3+2=5

We are so happy to be adding two more boys to the Peterson house.  The Dr. said everything looks good and both baby boys look healthy.  As far as she could tell, there was only one placenta which is a guarantee of identical twins. Even though they are a little more at risk during the pregnancy, (one could take more nutrients than the other) identical boys will be so fun. We already have three beautiful boys, it will be so fun to see who these little guys resemble.  I know the phone is going to be ringing off the hook from all the girls who are after my cuties.  I love my boys and am thrilled to meet these two and see what fun personalities they bring to our home.   

5 comments:

  1. I am just so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca,

    I think of you often and wish you the very best with your move to Spain and the birth of two special boys.
    It has been a joy to be acquainted with you.

    I hope we have the opportunity to see each other again some time down the road.

    Take care.

    Love,
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so, SO happy for you, Nick and your handsome wee men.

    Enjoy your time with your family in the States. I'm sure they'll be pampering you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just saw your comment on the Kiser's and had to read more about twins! how fun to have five boys- wow. it was fun to catch up on your life- Spain sounds like a fun adventure. sometimes we wish we had gone the military road had had all these amazing adventures. good luck with the move- and your babies. can't wait to hear what you name them! i love the names of all your other boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all is going well with the pregnancy and move to Spain. Enjoy the new adventures that await!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: