Sunday, November 23, 2008

Halloween.... a month late


Some of our friends in the neighborhood. 
Jake and Josh being the tough guys that they are. 
Jake and his three girlfriends.  
So I know I'm the worlds worst blogger.  I just have never been good at multi- tasking. And I'm involved in a big quilting project right now so everything else has been put aside for too long. But I want to get better at this, so here goes. I'm posting Halloween.  Better late than never, right?  The boys were all ninjas this year.  Since I didn't have time to order a costume from the states in time this year, I decided to choose what they were going to be. So because we live in Japan and  Ninja paraphernalia is so easy to find, that's what we did.  I knew they would love any costume that included weapons.  It was fun.  And of course, Jake had to be a " mean ninja".  

1 comment:

  1. Huyah!! Ninjas are always cool. Congratulations on the multi-tasking. That is hilarious that Jake has to be a "mean" ninja. Its kind of sad that we don't even know his little personality...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: